APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 21, 2022 for funding for April 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024.
How do I apply for a grant?
Applicants must submit a written grant application form (MS Word document or PDF).
How must my grant application be formatted?
Grant applications must be submitted on LETTER SIZE paper only. DO NOT staple or provide any material in a binder.
How do I submit my application?
Send your application electronically, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Download PDF instructions
- Download Grant Application form: Application form (fillable PDF)
- Download required Budget Form for all applications — Appendix C, Question 13: Excel format / PDF
- Deadline for receipt of applications is September 21, 2022 for funding for April 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024.
Your application to the Law Foundation has four distinct parts/documents. Please assemble the four parts of your application in the following order and submit electronically as individual attachments, labeled as indicated:
- APPLICATION SUMMARY — Label Appendix A in right hand corner of first page
- APPLICATION (Questions 1 – 16) — Label Appendix C in right hand corner of first page Required Budget Form for all Applications — Appendix C, Question 13: Excel format / PDF
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (Question 17) — Label Appendix D in right hand corner of first page
- ANNUAL REPORT (or other supporting documentation) (Question 17) — Label Appendix E in right hand corner of first page
AND send one paper copy of your application by mail or by courier to:
Suite 1305, Cogswell Tower 2000 Barrington Street, Halifax, NS, B3J 3K1
Is there anyone I can ask for assistance in preparing my application?
The Executive Director is available to help applicants prepare their applications.